About Me

My photo
Hi, Welcome to my Blog. I'm an eclectic kind of crafter delving into many pots. I am just about managing to keep up my Scrapbooking Diary (usually about 6 months behind), plus any cards as required. I have a new found love of watercolour and Bible Journaling plus recently Junk Journaling too. Previously I've also dabbled in ATCs, Tags, Altered Books, Mixed Media, Art Journaling, Décopatch, Knitting, Crochet, and Embroidery amongst other things. I live in Surrey, UK with my husband, our son has left home now. For exercise I usually play Badminton and go Ballroom and Latin Dancing, but am plagued by a bad back. I like walking which I couple with Geocaching and sometimes Bouncing on my Rebounder (mini trampoline). I guess I am officially retired now. I am a born again Christian, currently worshiping at my local Vineyard Church.

Tuesday 15 March 2016

Autumn Layouts

We applied for our son's provisional driving licence back in September and had to take quite a few shots of him to get the right one. Scrapped a few of the others too.

Then hubby went off on yet another business trip, this time to Toulouse in France.

Hubby and I did some geocaching down in Reigate which showed us around the little town, its Castle Park and Caves. We need to go back in late Spring or Summer to be able to see into the caves though.


My latest page shows our garden with the Winter snows. First on 21st November last year and nothing until 17th January this year. Neither time did it last for very long.

In between some Parakeets came to visit too! I blogged them on my old blog HERE.




No comments: