About Me

My photo
Hi, Welcome to my Blog. I'm an eclectic kind of crafter delving into many pots. I am just about managing to keep up my Scrapbooking Diary (usually about 6 months behind), plus any cards as required. I have a new found love of watercolour and Bible Journaling plus recently Junk Journaling too. Previously I've also dabbled in ATCs, Tags, Altered Books, Mixed Media, Art Journaling, Décopatch, Knitting, Crochet, and Embroidery amongst other things. I live in Surrey, UK with my husband, our son has left home now. For exercise I usually play Badminton and go Ballroom and Latin Dancing, but am plagued by a bad back. I like walking which I couple with Geocaching and sometimes Bouncing on my Rebounder (mini trampoline). I guess I am officially retired now. I am a born again Christian, currently worshiping at my local Vineyard Church.

Sunday 8 January 2017

New Puter!

My desk has gone from craft to computer!

I acquired the computer by default from my Mum as she just got a new one. We bought a few new parts and my husband updated it for me.

I used to have a laptop but it died sometime after I got my Nexus 7 tablet in October 2013 so I have survived with just that and the use of the main PC as and when...

I did get my first smartphone last April so now I have my very own PC as well. Much easier to write my blog on a proper keyboard with a bigger screen.

Only problem is I have a lot of crafty stuff to find homes for now - oh well.

Up side is I will be doing more stuff with my SAD light which can only be good at this time of year.

Onwards and Upwards.

2 comments:

Shaz in Oz.CalligraphyCards said...

Wonderful to have a computer to use like that BJ I have a laptop as my desktop died. I do miss it, my laptop has its moments too as it's not that young. Am sure you'll get your crafty space sorted soon 😊
Thanks for sharing your inspiration, ❤
Shaz in Oz.x

{Calligraphy Cards - Shaz in Oz}

Sue said...

Hi BJ, Glad you have your own PC now.

My SAD light is on.

Hope you have anice day. Sue