About Me

My photo
Hi, Welcome to my Blog. I'm an eclectic kind of crafter delving into many pots. I am just about managing to keep up my Scrapbooking Diary (usually about 6 months behind), plus any cards as required. I have a new found love of watercolour and Bible Journaling plus recently Junk Journaling too. Previously I've also dabbled in ATCs, Tags, Altered Books, Mixed Media, Art Journaling, Décopatch, Knitting, Crochet, and Embroidery amongst other things. I live in Surrey, UK with my husband, our son has left home now. For exercise I usually play Badminton and go Ballroom and Latin Dancing, but am plagued by a bad back. I like walking which I couple with Geocaching and sometimes Bouncing on my Rebounder (mini trampoline). I guess I am officially retired now. I am a born again Christian, currently worshiping at my local Vineyard Church.

Sunday 19 March 2017

Embroidery - Week 2

Done loads this week.

Monday I stamped a couple of dragon flies and started my purple with them.

Tuesday I decided to use metallic thread but it took an age!
Wednesday reverted to cotton thread.

Thursday thought I'd fill the remaining space with a sun in the various colours of the colour wheel left, using ribbons and a padded appliqué sun. I did LOADS of the rays in the ribbons and stitches.

Friday went geocaching so only added a few rays in the pink.

Saturday more rays...

Sunday and a couple of die cut appliquéd butterflies.

I have a few spaces to fill but expect it will be done by next week.

Now what am I going to do for the rest of the year of stitches? Perhaps I'll get back to my scrapbooking instead, especially as my right thumb is aching.

No comments: