About Me

My photo
Hi, Welcome to my Blog. I'm an eclectic kind of crafter delving into many pots. I am just about managing to keep up my Scrapbooking Diary (usually about 6 months behind), plus any cards as required. I have a new found love of watercolour and Bible Journaling plus recently Junk Journaling too. Previously I've also dabbled in ATCs, Tags, Altered Books, Mixed Media, Art Journaling, Décopatch, Knitting, Crochet, and Embroidery amongst other things. I live in Surrey, UK with my husband, our son has left home now. For exercise I usually play Badminton and go Ballroom and Latin Dancing, but am plagued by a bad back. I like walking which I couple with Geocaching and sometimes Bouncing on my Rebounder (mini trampoline). I guess I am officially retired now. I am a born again Christian, currently worshiping at my local Vineyard Church.

Wednesday 17 May 2017

WOYWW #415 - Mainly Scrapping

Laid out on my desk are my next two scrapbook pages.

The last two are hanging up still.

The others are already in my album.











Yep done quite a bit of scrapping this week.

Also a journal page using up the frames from The Works" dies I got last Thursday.


 


A few cards I need for next week.
 


And as I found a beautiful fabric butterfly when looking for something else, I added that to my embroidery.

Got a friend coming round for a crafty play date this morning too.

Happy WOYWW Everyone.

22 comments:

Helen said...

wow that really is live blogging! loving the layouts and some cute cards too! have a great day. Helen #1

Anne said...

Hi BJ, you have been busy. Love the embroidery. Anne #10

Neet said...

You put me to shame. What a busy busy week you have had with all that crafting. Lovely LO's, lovely cards and a journal page too. Impressive.
Hugs, Neet 13 x

Judys Lace Creations said...

Just love the area around your layout..so tidy with everything to hand.Love those pages.I'll be doing some scrap booking soon,as I have photos of Mum's dolls to display.
Judy #8

Sarah Brennan said...

Now that's what I call a busy week. Can't wait to see how the embroidery progresses. Sarah #17

lisa said...

Wow, you've had such a productive week, BJ. I was feeling good having done a couple of cards. I need to get my skates on I think. Love your scrapbook pages.
Have a good week
Hugs Lisax #19

sandra de said...

What a lovely collection of completed projects. Love the LO and embroidery.
sandra de @3

Lunch Lady Jan said...

Wow, you've had a very productive week! Love the LOs and the cards and your embroidery is gorgeous. Have fun with your friend!
Hugs, LLJ 6 xx

Bubbles said...

I was going to pick up the circle frames dies at The Works yesterday, then decided against it. After seeing how beautiful they look, I so wish I had gotten them now.
Your 'Autumn' LO is gorgeous - I love the bottom right photo especially - the pathway leading to the door... it's just gorgeous.
Have a wonderful Wednesday!
Bubbles #22
http://patchworkapples.blogspot.co.uk/2017/05/woyww-415.html

shazsilverwolf said...

Hi BJ, I was really happy with the dies from The Works too. Mine cut easily. Great work on all those layouts, and wasn't the butterfly a timely find? Have a lovely week, Hugs, Shaz #7 XxX

Sharon said...

Wow you have been busy! I feel quite lazy now. The dies page looks wonderful.

Happy WOYWW
Sharon K #29

Claire said...

Been a while since I've been at WOYWW...
Love your lay-outs and your purple blog :)
Claire x no. 25

Lindart said...

I just love your embroidery! It kind of grows and morphs on it's own! Your scrapbook pages are delightful - great memories for you! Thanks for sharing, Lindart #33

Monica said...

Beautiful embroidery on crazy quilt. So much creativity and diversity.
Monica #30

Lynnecrafts said...

I particularly love your card with the butterfly and embroidery. Have a great week, hugs, Lynne #37

Plush Possum Studio said...

It's been such a pleasure stopping by here. I feel like I've needed this breather. Your work is lovely. The embroidery is unique and very precious - rare lovely things made by hand. Thank you for this breathing space.
Rose of Rose's Art Garden

Andrea said...

my you have been busy BJ. I love the tulip photo on your scrap page I do love flowers, it's a beautiful page. great cards too, I'm sure the recipients will love them. your embroidery is absolutely stunning what a fabulous mix of delights fo us all .i do hope you enjoyed your crafty session with friend happy belated woyww Andrea #42

Felix the Crafty Cat said...

Great journal pages BJ. It's interesting how you can find interesting things when you're not looking for them. Have a great crafty week and a happy woyww, Angela x15x

April said...

My goodness - so many layouts! You have been so busy.
April #26

Dorlene Durham said...

Great layouts! Dorlene #39

buterfliecrafter said...

that journal page caught my eyes in your deskshot imediately, lovely. also lovely how everything is within handreach at your desk. have a nice weekend, vicky #5

okienurse said...

WOW you have really been busy! Love al the crafty goodness on display. Awesome scrapbook pages but my eyes keep coming back to the journal! I have been so haphazard WOYWW recently. I was so happy that I remembered in time to participate in WOYWW this week. I think the meds and illness has really impacted my memory! Vickie #43