About Me

My photo
Hi, Welcome to my Blog. I'm an eclectic kind of crafter delving into many pots. I am just about managing to keep up my Scrapbooking Diary (usually about 6 months behind), plus any cards as required. I have a new found love of watercolour and Bible Journaling plus recently Junk Journaling too. Previously I've also dabbled in ATCs, Tags, Altered Books, Mixed Media, Art Journaling, Décopatch, Knitting, Crochet, and Embroidery amongst other things. I live in Surrey, UK with my husband, our son has left home now. For exercise I usually play Badminton and go Ballroom and Latin Dancing, but am plagued by a bad back. I like walking which I couple with Geocaching and sometimes Bouncing on my Rebounder (mini trampoline). I guess I am officially retired now. I am a born again Christian, currently worshiping at my local Vineyard Church.

Wednesday 6 September 2017

WOYWW #431 - Seahorse and Snowflakes

Too much Badminton and Ballroom Dancing has made my left foot sore! Had it X-Rayed yesterday and waiting on an Ultrasound Scan now. I have been resting it as much as possible so what better excuse to do some crafting over the weekend.



The last of my new diecuts have been languishing on my desk for a few weeks now so I pushed myself to journal with them. I had wanted a seahorse for some time and the snowflakes are the "remains" from the snowflake frame which came in my goodie bag - hence the unusual combination!



Love the quote I found, it is by Van Morrison from "Into The Mystic" 1970.

Smell the sea and feel the sky
Let your soul and spirit fly.

You never know I might make a Christmas card with the frame itself! Stranger things have happened.

Added "Birthday" to a card for my Godson too, wonders will never cease.
Happy WOYWW Everyone

9 comments:

Sarah Brennan said...

Hi BJ, I love the combination of colours and the whimsicalness of the journal page; fabulous textures on that card too. Happy WOYWW Sarah #19

shazsilverwolf said...

Hi BJ, love the colours, and yes, snowflakes & seahorses are an unusual combination. Hope your foot starts to feel better soon, it's horrible isn't it, when you can't get away from the pain? Have a better week, Hugs, Shaz #5 XxX

Helen said...

Ooh, love that seahorse page! hope your foot gets better soon! Helen #1

May said...

Love the journal page the colours are beautiful I do hope your foot gets better soon... May #10

Lindart said...

I like the snowflakes with the seahorse - very magical! Hope your foot feels better soon! Have a great week, thanks for sharing! Lindart #31

Felix the Crafty Cat said...

Hi BJ loving your journal pages. t might be an unusual combination but lovely all the same. Have a happy woyww, Angela x14x

Julia Dunnit said...

Gawd, sorry about your foot, such a shame that something you've enjoyed has caused a problem. Hope they can diagnose and sort...resting a foot isnt easy is it! I like the snowflakes on the page..they're kind of like dreamy bubbles! Moreso, I like the idea that you've used up stuff that was sitting on your desk, staring at you!

Lunch Lady Jan said...

Wow, love what you've done this week, that card is really fab...I bet your Godson will love it!
Hugs LLJ 8 xxx

UplayOnline said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.