About Me

My photo
Hi, Welcome to my Blog. I'm an eclectic kind of crafter delving into many pots. I am just about managing to keep up my Scrapbooking Diary (usually about 6 months behind), plus any cards as required. I have a new found love of watercolour and Bible Journaling plus recently Junk Journaling too. Previously I've also dabbled in ATCs, Tags, Altered Books, Mixed Media, Art Journaling, Décopatch, Knitting, Crochet, and Embroidery amongst other things. I live in Surrey, UK with my husband, our son has left home now. For exercise I usually play Badminton and go Ballroom and Latin Dancing, but am plagued by a bad back. I like walking which I couple with Geocaching and sometimes Bouncing on my Rebounder (mini trampoline). I guess I am officially retired now. I am a born again Christian, currently worshiping at my local Vineyard Church.

Wednesday 22 November 2017

WOYWW #442 - Cards / Number Dies

Well here's my desk and have to say not a tad of festive ambience! Unless you count the fairy lights round my screen!

I have made some required birthday cards.

A couple for my Craft group (so they will have to wait for showing properly)



A couple for some young lads.

Also the SWAP card I made on the theme of "Threes"

Yep I love my big number die set from Sizzix, jolly useful for a "number" of occasions LOL.

My next scrap pages await inspiration under my Bible Study books. And as everything fell off my shelf the other day I kept down my "Art Journal Freedom" book in the hope that I get inspired.

Well that's it for this week. My foot consultant appointment was postponed from Monday to this afternoon so no news there yet.

Happy WOYWW Everyone.

14 comments:

Christine said...

Wow! just LOVE those number dies! Sooo useful.
hope your Doctor's visit goes well and you can get your foot sorted.

Have a good week
Christine #14

Sylvia/LittleTreasures said...

Good luck with your appointment. I like the big number dies too. You've time for festive creations. Enjoy a great week.

Elizabeth said...

Hi BJ, I like your big number dies too - they are not only useful but very effective too. Hope the appointment goes well this afternoon. There's time yet to get into some festive crafting. Have a good week. Hugs, Elizabeth x #16

Crafty Little Miss K said...

Your "3" card is lovely and is sitting (or rather hanging) in my lounge. Love the green colours and how they look against the kraft cardstock.

Good luck with doc this afternoon
Karen xx #8

shazsilverwolf said...

Hi BJ, love the card on the 3 theme. Just come from Karens and saw hers. The other two are great too, perfect for young lads. Have a lovely week, Hugs, Shaz #4 XxX

Zsuzsa Karoly-Smith said...

Those number dies definitely look very useful! You've made some lovely cards with them! Hope you have a good week! zsuzsa #20

Plush Possum Studio said...

When something falls unexpectedly, perhaps it is a good idea to consider it carefully.
Call it a "happy accident" perhaps?
Happy WOYWW
Rose #29

Helen said...

of course the fairy lights count! the number dies are very useful Helen #2

Ellie said...

Hope your appointment goes okay. Pretty cards!
Ellie #13

Anne said...

Great cards BJ. Anne x #22

Felix the Crafty Cat said...

Very useful number dies, you can do all sorts with them. The cards are great. Have a very happy woyww, Angela x10x

Anonymous said...

Happy WOYWW. Festive crafting? I do a bit, but then find something else I would prefer to do, so I do that! Ali x #3

craftyani said...

When something of mine topples over I usually find things I had forgotten about. Haven't started any C cards yet the only C things round me are items to sell at craft fairs. ANikcoana 35

Julia Dunnit said...

Ah, shelf fall....I am familiar. Hope the event inspires you sufficiently! Great cards...I only need two more this year and neither recipient would appreciate having their numbers on the card!!