About Me

My photo
Hi, Welcome to my Blog. I'm an eclectic kind of crafter delving into many pots. I am just about managing to keep up my Scrapbooking Diary (usually about 6 months behind), plus any cards as required. I have a new found love of watercolour and Bible Journaling plus recently Junk Journaling too. Previously I've also dabbled in ATCs, Tags, Altered Books, Mixed Media, Art Journaling, Décopatch, Knitting, Crochet, and Embroidery amongst other things. I live in Surrey, UK with my husband, our son has left home now. For exercise I usually play Badminton and go Ballroom and Latin Dancing, but am plagued by a bad back. I like walking which I couple with Geocaching and sometimes Bouncing on my Rebounder (mini trampoline). I guess I am officially retired now. I am a born again Christian, currently worshiping at my local Vineyard Church.

Wednesday 20 December 2017

WOYWW #446 - Eventually

Here's my desk this morning empty and forlorn, after the day before where there was some activity of the altering kind.

I added a loop to a tea-towel.

I made short sleeves out of a top where I'd worn through the elbow and

I shortened the straps on my new party dress which I wore out last night.


Here are the cards I made to go in my spare envelopes last week.


Happy 
"rather late" WOYWW everyone.

15 comments:

Angela said...

Hi, gosh you've been ever so productive! Hope you had a great time at the party. Beautiful cards.
Have a lovely Christmas time.

Best wishes

Angela x
Angel Greetings #29

Zsuzsa Karoly-Smith said...

Sewing clothes is what my hubby calls "useful" crafting. I call it housework, LOL! Still, it's nice to do something useful - your cards look lovely all laid out next to each other! Wishing you a lovely Christmas! zsuzsa #18

Helen said...

I saw your comment on Julia's FB status so am not surprised you'd forgotten it was Wednesday - well done on getting a desk posted!! Helen #1 (thanks for the card and Happy Christmas xx )

Diana Taylor said...

You've been busy by the sound of it - mending is something I'm very good at putting off until tomorrow! I have an overflowing bag of clothes that need sometimes only a button put back on - it's hard finding the motivation to get stuck in to it. Anyway, gold star to you and I love you cards too - that deer die is gorgeous.
Hope you have a wonderful Christmas,
Diana x #13

glitterandglue said...

Hi BJ. Goodness - you have been BUSY! Those Christmas cards are delightful - so different. Well done. Have a beautiful and special Christmas season with Jesus.
Take care. God bless.
Margaret #2

Julia Dunnit said...

Not too late though! Very impr3ssive this you finished with the paper stuff and then tidy enough to be a lemon to do sewing jobs. You are Mrs Flexible! Happy Christmas!

Heather M said...

Hi BJ, your late WOYWW is not as late as mine! I might have to resort to taking a photo on Tuesday nights ready to post, as I rarely get time on Wednesday morning. Hope you had a lovely party. Wishing you and your family a wonderful Christmas Heather #32

Felix the Crafty Cat said...

Hi BJ that is one tidy desk! Have a good Christmas and a great woyww too, Angela x8x

Lunch Lady Jan said...

Well done on achieving all that! Hope you enjoyed wearing your new party dress out - all I seem to be wearing is 63 layers when I'm out playing carols, lol!!
Have a great Christmas with your family,
Hugs LLJ 6 xxxx

Sarah Brennan said...

Sounds like a busy week. Hope you enjoyed the party. Merry Christas. Sarah #9

shazsilverwolf said...

Hi BJ, love those cards. Hope you enjoyed your party, nice to have some fun times. And probably more photos to scrapbook, lol. Have a lovely Christmas, Love & Hugs, Shaz #5 XxX

Sue said...

Hi BJ, Well you've been busy. I'm useless at anbything that involves sewing.

Thanks for stopping by my blog.

Happy WOYWW
Sue #12

Neet said...

What a productive time you have had of it. Hope you enjoyed last nilght - you deserved to.
See you after Christmas but in the meantime have a very Happy one.
Hugs, Neet 3 xx

Annie Claxton said...

Hi BJ, hats off to you for doing some useful crafting - I spend many hours making stuff, but somehow run out of enthusiasm when it comes to turning up a hem or wrapping a present or arranging flowers - luckily for me, my DH is really good at those things :o) Happy Christmas to you and yours, see you in 2018 :o) Annie C #18

Stacy Sheldon said...

I love how serene your deer cards are BJ :)
Have a very Merry Christmas! ~Stacy #26