About Me

My photo
Hi, Welcome to my Blog. I'm an eclectic kind of crafter delving into many pots. I am just about managing to keep up my Scrapbooking Diary (usually about 6 months behind), plus any cards as required. I have a new found love of watercolour and Bible Journaling plus recently Junk Journaling too. Previously I've also dabbled in ATCs, Tags, Altered Books, Mixed Media, Art Journaling, Décopatch, Knitting, Crochet, and Embroidery amongst other things. I live in Surrey, UK with my husband, our son has left home now. For exercise I usually play Badminton and go Ballroom and Latin Dancing, but am plagued by a bad back. I like walking which I couple with Geocaching and sometimes Bouncing on my Rebounder (mini trampoline). I guess I am officially retired now. I am a born again Christian, currently worshiping at my local Vineyard Church.

Wednesday 27 December 2017

WOYWW #447 - Crafty Christmas

Oh look what I got.


A diecut folder with refills and some Wildflower dies from Tim Holtz.










I made the ATC on Christmas Eve in the early hours inspired by a desk I saw here last week.





I made the bigger journal page on Christmas Day as somewhere to put my new diecuts.


I'd scavenged the Christmas cracker sparkly card to cut them from.



Oh and look who was on my desk before wrapping...

And I can't forget the Christmas Baubles I got from church too, Hope, Joy, Love and Faith.

Hope you all had a super Christmas.

Happy WOYWW Everyone.

12 comments:

sandra de said...

Looks like you got some terrific gifts and I absolutely love those wild flower dies. Gorgeous Aj page.
sandra de @4

Helen said...

wow. love that journal page (and the atc) - beautiful! your tree looks fab too. Happy WOYWW Helen #1

shazsilverwolf said...

Hi BJ, love the wildflowers dies- bought myself a set a while back. Great storage folder too. Have the rest of a lovely week, Hugs, Shaz #13 XxX

Sarah Brennan said...

Hi BJ; fab journal page and ATC. I love those wildflower dies too. Glad you had a good Christmas. Happy New Year. Sarah #14

Heather M said...

Hi BJ, what gorgeous flower dies! Your journal page looks great, as does the ACT. Have a wonderful new year, and best wishes for 2018, Heather #17

Zsuzsa Karoly-Smith said...

Oooh, I've been eyeing those TH dies too! Love the sparkle in your journal page and ATC - very festive! I have soft spot for cute cuddly soft toys too! Best wishes for 2018! zsuzsa #19

Tracey said...

Happy WOYWW Oh I havent seen those dies before, I shall have to keep a look out for them as they are beautiful. Love your journal page. Very pretty tree. Happy New Year to you. Tracey R #2

Felix the Crafty Cat said...

Hope your Christmas was good too. Love the journal pages. Have a great woyww. Angela x12x

April said...

Very nice ATC. And that little furry white fox is adorable.
April #21

Anonymous said...

that page you did on Christmas is amazing, I love the colors!!

Christine said...

Some say better late than never! Here I am on a Saturday evening, nothing on the tv except some stupid film that DH is watching so here am I .... visiting my friends.
Pleased you had a good Christmas, those baubles are beautiful!
I hope you have a good 2018 filled with good health, laughter, hugs and fun.
See you in 2018
Christine #18

Elizabeth said...

Love the white fox and your ATC and journal pages are beautiful. Hugs and Happy New Year. Elizabeth x #27